Terms and Conditions
All bookings direct through our website as taken securely using trusted provider Worldpay.
By making any bookings through the website, you also agree and accept to the terms set out below.
- All bookings made through the website are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- When making a booking through the website, Wright Robinson Leisure is acting solely as a disclosed agent for the booking.
- If you have any complaints or feedback regarding any Facilities, those complaints should be directed towards the us directly.
- It is your responsibility to check in advance of attending an Activity you have booked that that Activity has not been rescheduled, modified or cancelled. We will do our best to contact users in advance of this.
- You acknowledge that, unless expressly instructed by you, we will save successful payment methods you have used to make bookings and you agree that we may attempt to automatically charge these payment methods again in the future when you make another booking.
- If your booking is part of a reoccurring subscription, then we will take payments on a monthly basis for the duration of the subscription. You will receive an email each time a payment is scheduled detailing the date the next payment will be taken and the amount. To pause or cancel the subscription, please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clicking or tapping the "CONFIRM BOOKING" button, or paying via any other means whatsoever (included but not limited to Apple Pay or Google Pay), constitutes an offer of payment to Wright Robinson Leisure, authorising us to take immediate payment from any payment methods we have under your account.
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity under your account, or suspect or are informed of insufficient funds in your account, we reserve the right to immediately terminate and cancel any existing bookings you have made without a refund and reserve the right to terminate your account indefinitely, restricting all access to the website from your account.